Update vs Update-by-count

I noticed that in liquibase.Liquibase there are several versions of ‘update’ that carry out the update on the database. However, I also noticed that in update(changesToApply…) the number of Change objects seems to be simply ignored and it does a full update any way. Can somebody please let me know if this is expected behavior?

Thanks,
Shantanu

I went into CountChangeSetFilter class and realized it is the number of ‘change-sets’, not ‘changes’ as I was presuming. I works fine now - sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Shantanu

Wholesale Cheap Handbags Bags Store For Sale Louis Vuitton Handbags Gucci Handbags Coach Handbags Juicy Handbags,

Buy Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags, Gucci Bags, Coach Bags, Juicy Bags For China.

http://www.cheap4louisvuittonbags.com

, didn't they?

the thought of these jerseys being put on NFL players made you as nauseated as it did me. But you can relax.

They're fake, although many corners of the blogosphere still haven't caught on to it yet.

It was all created by some fan (who, apparently, can't come up with creative concepts for the vast majority of the NFL, and might be the worst uniform designer of all time) and posted as such on a forum. But some knucklehead took them to be legit and ran with them.

And now, here we are.

Let's take a look at what this knucklehead thought was the future of the NFL, shall we? Oh, and those of you with weak constitutions, please leave.

Just because a team uses black to outline their logo, or dot the eyes of their mascot, does not make it a part of that team's color scheme.

For Pete's sake, people! This one makes me want to vomit, although the wings on the shoulder aren't awful.

And that helmet? Yeesh.

<?xml:namespace>

At this point, the Broncos would not be in play. They like the potential crash-n-dash tailback tandem they have in Willis McGahee and Ronnie Hillman, provided Hillman can get his nagging hamstring healed. Together, McGahee and Hillman will make $3.08 million this year. Jones-Drew is protesting his contract that pays him a $4.45 million this year.

just gave Ray Rice a contract extension that pays him $17 million this year and $25 million in the next two years so Jones-Drew has the right to feel slighted. But it would be difficult for the Broncos to satisfy him.